Sunday, March 9, 2008

To Be Renewed in Intimacy with God

Shalom... Praise The Lord...

Thanx for visiting my Blog once again... I pray that every messages here...will be a blessing to you.. and minister you. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with You all... Amen.!!!

Introduction

Ps.Rajan, a dynamic, down to earth servent of God... who has compassion for the lost and unsaved... is from Johor Bahru, Malaysia. He is the Overseer of Calvary Charismatic Center (CCC). Being used mightyly by our Lord Jesus Christ...

This message was recorded during his special meeting in Harvest Revival Center, Chai Leng Park , Prai, Penang , Malaysia.

Title : To be renewed in Intimacy with God

Psalms 27:1-3
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes, came on me to eat up my flesh,
they stumbled and fell.
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear:
though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalms 3
3:3
But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
3:4
To the Lord I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah

How to renew intimacy with God?

- Matthew 6:6, Mark 1:35, Psalm 5:3 : have to re-establish our secret prayer life
- John 14:21 : re-establish your word relationship (reading the Word of God)
- Revelation 2:4, Jeremiah 17:7,Mark 12:30 : get back to our 1st love.. ask the Lord to rekindle the place of our 1st love



No comments: