Friday, July 1, 2011

"Be Deligent"

Word of the day "Be Deligent"

I would like to kiss this note (Keep It Short and Sweet)

What diligent means?

dil·i·gent Adjective /ˈdiləjənt/
Synonyms:adjective: industrious, assiduous, sedulous, studious, painstaking, hard-working, laborious
Having or showing care and conscientiousness in one's work or duties
many caves are located only after a diligent search

So since you have already understood what diligent means... now I would like to point a few scriptures that talks about diligent....

1. In Proverbs 10:4 He who has a slack hand becomes poor, But the hand of the diligent makes rich.
- What it means? well it simply means If i am a lazy bump and lazy to work, lazy to study, lazy to do anything, want to be as lazy as the pig.... so what happens? as a result I will end up poor - lack of food, lack of money, lack of everything, bad shape (may be even stinky - coz never take bath). But the same verse says.... hand of the DILIGENT makes rich - rich $$$$$??? Rich in sense of Good health, got food to eat, got $$$, totally blessed and so on... Which means i must work hard... i must do sumthing to earn $$$, stay in good health. God loves lazy people...but God will NEVER work wit a lazy person.... people who are lazy will be totaly left out from the move of God....

2. In Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, But the lazy man will be put to forced labor.
- Look at that verse.... i hope you can understand its context. Juz now we saw the hand of diligent makes rich, now the hand of diligent will RULE! It means if i am diligent in every task or work given to me and i do it on time... for sure my boss will love me and like me...coz i finish all my jobs on time, and did not procastinate. And yeah for sure.... promotion is a door step away... from a normal general worker, i will promoted to be a supervisor.... ;) Halleluyah..and yeah if only i am diligent to do my work.....

And Finally.... i have to prove my diligency..... if i am diligent...and so i have to prove it in order to progress in career.... my life... my ministry and so on... in this case..my promotion comes from God ;) as i serve diligently, and prove to God my diligency.... my reward is from God...He will reward me according to what i have done.... ;)

And we have sent with them our brother whom we have often proved diligent in many things, but now much more diligent, because of the great confidence which we have in you. 2 Corinthians 8:22



I choose to be diligent....and to prove my diligency... what about you??


GBU....


In Christ,


+_-= ShErKaRL KuGaN =-_+

No comments: