Thursday, September 27, 2012

Daily Live Giving Message.

Mark 9:35 NKJV

And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, “If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.”

*****
Holy Spirit taught me this.

Many of us have big dreams. Nothing wrong with it. At the same time we wanna start big. There is our downfall. My ultimate call is to move in prophetic ministry with signs and wonders. Tapi sy tdk terus menjadi seora
ng prophet. It takes time. God says be faithful in the little things that i have given you.

Even i am happy kalo sy tdk direcognize oleh orang or apa. I prefer to be the least..why.. Simply because i am the greatest sinner of all.

Im not asking God to give me big ministry, but as far as i can go, i want God to use me, stretch me... Afterall the primary reason i live is because of God and for God.

I become a follower of Christ not because God changed my life, but because of the conviction who Jesus is and what He has done for me... I am the last... I prefer to be there...

No comments: