Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Are we faithful..?

Ruth 1:16-17 NKJV

But Ruth said: “Entreat me not to leave you, Or  to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall  be my people, And your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, And there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, If anything  but death parts you and me.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #265. Do you faithfulness and loyalty is important as we follow the Lord? Let us pray. Father, we pray that as we follow You wholeheartedly, God, help us to be faithful and loyal to You. Let us not betray You. Let there be no anything that separates us from Your love Father. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, See Ruth's resolution, and her good affection to Naomi. Orpah was loth to part from her; yet she did not love her well enough to leave Moab for her sake. Thus, many have a value and affection for Christ, yet come short of salvation by him, because they will not forsake other things for him. They love him, yet leave him, because they do not love him enough, but love other things better. Ruth is an example of the grace of God, inclining the soul to choose the better part. Naomi could desire no more than the solemn declaration Ruth made. See the power of resolution; it silences temptation. Those that go in religious ways without a stedfast mind, stand like a door half open, which invites a thief; but resolution shuts and bolts the door, resists the devil and forces him to flee.

If we say that we love God wholeheartedly, therefore prove it in action. Remain faithful and loyak to Him alone until our very last breath. Are we faithful and loyal to God? Let us examine ourselves. Just like the Psalmist said in Psalm 139:23  "Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;", let us allow the Holy Spirit of God to examine us. Let us be found faithful prove!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: