Wednesday, June 3, 2015

He is faithful...!

1 Thessalonians 5:9 - 10, 24 NKJV

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. He who calls you is  faithful, who also will do it.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #154. Do you know that the God who called you and I is faithful and will also what He has promised to us? Let us pray. Father, You are faithful and just. Your mercies endures forever. Your love last for eternity. Your favor last for a lifetime. Thank You Lord, for choosing us to be the partakers of Your plans and purposes. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen!

Friends,  I give God the glory, honor and praises for who I am today. Accepting Jesus as my Lord and Saviour 16 years back,  was the best decision I've made in my lifetime. Since the beginning of this world, God created earth and humans for one reason,  LOVE. It was never the plan to destroy His creation, but because of our disobedience and rebellion towards God and do not want to take His corrections and rebukes,  therefore God has to do something. You were not appointed for His wrath but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. The great joy we have in the hope of the day the Lord comes for the second time,  is that you and I have been saved from tge great wrath of God, therefore live a blameless and righteous life before God.

There's no one plan of God failed in my life. He executes His plans and purposes perfectly according to His perfect timing. He has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light and He has chosen me for greater purpose in my life not just to achieve the things I see but also the unseen things. The Lord is faithful and He will do it,  I know, O I surely know! The reason I am who I am today is because I allowed the Lord to have His ways in my life. Hallelujah 🙌 ! Amen!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: