Friday, June 26, 2015

Like a roaring lion...!

1 Peter 5:8-9 NKJV

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #177. Do you know that the devil is just waiting whom he may devour? Let us pray. Father, help us be sensitive to Your Spirit, be sober and be vigilant as we watchfully pray and walk with You. Let us not give a footstool to the devil. Help us to resist and fight him. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, are we being sane and alert as we live this life? Why am I asking this question? Well, many of us we slack in thus area,  we pray but we aren't watchful. Jesus said, "be watchful in prayer" and yes we must be watchful and alert because your enemy the devil is waiting to devour you.  He is just waiting when you will slipped into sin so that he can come to steal, kill and destroy. The Bible say, when we sin, we fall short of God's glory it means also that automatically we become so vulnerable and open to the attacks of the devil. Instead of rising up, we began to fall much deeper and it will literally crippled us spiritually and we will settled there in the mud again. We fall short of His glory, we fall out of His protection. Yet, His grace is still there to bring us back to Him, but if you're not strong enough, than it is hard to resist the devil.

Personally, I speak from my life's experiences, many countless times I have fallen, and at the same time I rise up faster and I did put up a pitty party show to linger in the sin that I was, but immediately I fight back my way up, to God in repentance or else I would not be here posting this devotion to you.  Many times the devil tried taking my life away, I never give up, I fight back. I am a fighter in spirit. Thank God for that. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. Amen! Hallelujah 🙌 ...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: