Sunday, July 12, 2015

Give thanks...!

Revelation 11:17 NKJV

saying: “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #193. Do you know that in heaven, there's continuous praise and worship being offered to God? Let us pray. Father, with a grateful heart, we lift up our hearts and hands to You, we want to sing of Your praises forevermore for You are good and Your mercies endures forever. In Jesus Name we ask and pray, amenl

A heart of gratitude
Friends, Thanksgiving is not a yearly festival or once a year festival or after you've accomplished something and  you feel like giving thanks. NO!

Thanksgiving is your lifestyle. Apostle Paul did not say, "you give thanks when you have completed certain task or ministry" but he said IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS. If you read the book of Psalms,  the writer did not choose a certain day to give thanks,  but in all situations of his life, he lifted up his voice and sang praises and giving thanks to God for all He has done. Make it a habit, a lifestyle to give thanks to God.

In everything give thanks...

People say "you don't know what I am going through, so don't speak as though you know and feel." Have you heard this before? Well, I bet you do. Yes, not everyone really "feel" what you go through, but hey it doesn't have to be the same situation you are going through. Everyone has their own mountains to be dealt with. But, to command and conquer all the mountains, how's your attitude?  Are we somehow flowing and continue to allow the mountain to shake you, or with full of faith in God, you begin to lift up your hands 👐 and give praises of Thanksgiving unto God?

I just met in an accident last Friday  [10.7.2015], I can choose to curse the people who knocked me, or I can choose to say "hallelujah 🙌 ". I was angry, shocked, a mix of emotions until I felt like my heart just drop down, but I thank God, for the few people He gave me, they gave the words of encouragement and it lifted up my spirit to be able to say "Hallelujah 🙌, praise the Lord." Amen... In all things give thanks to God...

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: