Saturday, August 22, 2015

A tree is known by its fruit...!

Numbers 16:28 NKJV

And Moses said: “By this you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these works, for I  have not done  them  of my own will.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #234. Do you know that a tree is known by its fruit? Let us pray. Father, let Your servanthood seal be upon us. Let us not be as imposter or false man of God,  but in fear and reverence, serving You till the end. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, Jesus said, in Luke 6:44-45  "For every tree is known by its own fruit. For [men] do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." We are sent by God to do His will. Every tree that does not bare fruits will be chopped off and every tree that bears fruit, shall be pruned so that it will continue to bear more fruits. A good leader produces good followers. There's many imposters saying that I am He. Many O way to many. A lot of false teachers and prophets. We must be very careful in identifying the real ones.

Those who the Lord sents, accompanied by signs and wonders. But false teachers and prophets they work in deception. We must be careful with this. Do not just accept one for his title and so on, but look at the background. I have known a few who say that they are servants of God, but going around borrowing money from people, students and never repay them. This is one of the example. The Spirit of God is upon those who God has sent. I am from the Lord, but I am not the Lord. Some people make themselves as equal as God. Be aware friends,  for we are living in the end times.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: