Friday, August 7, 2015

Let my people Go...!

Exodus 5:2 NKJV

And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord , that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord , nor will I let Israel go.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #219. Do you know that you are called to deliver God's people? Let us pray. Father, revival and deliverance is what we are praying for, therefore Father let Your revival fire 🔥 fall upon this generation! Let Your people be delivered from the hands of the devil! In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen!

Friends,  the Lord that we serve, has called you and I out of darkness into His marvelous light. We have taste and see the goodness of God.  Now, it's time for us to spread the fire to everyone who is still in the darkness.

Now, the wave of revival has begun. Are you flowing with the wave? God has begun a new work in this generation. The devil is holding back our generation from fulfilling the call of God. We who have been chosen and called...we must bring them back! Yes! We must bring them back by force! Let the church arise and let the enemies be defeated...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: