Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Are you willing..?

Isaiah 6:6-8 NKJV

Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with  it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.” Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

******
† Shalom †....! Day #287. Do you know that although we are sinners, yet God is willing to cleanse us from our sins and use us for His purpose? Let's pray.  Father, forgive us for we are men of unclean lips. Lord, take the coal cleanse our lips and here we are, use us, send us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, when God calls us, are we available for Him? Are you willing to go for God, to be His representative? Many of us thinks that, "oh I'm a sinner and not worthy of His calling and to serve Him, I am filthy and filled with sin" and many other reasons we have. We look down to ourselves when God says, "I have purified you and sanctified you and chosen you to do my will." When God calls, are we willing? God is not interested with the reasons we have to say, but He is interested with the willingness of our heart ready to do His will. If you are willing, it doesnt matter how red your sin can be, God is willing to forgive you and use you to do His will.

In today's verse we read about the willingness of Isaiah, and how he became a prophet. Isaiah overheard the conversation between God and His angel and God was asking the angel “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” A spontaneous answer from Isaiah was “Here am I! Send me.” He was ready and willing to go and do the things the Lord has prepared and purposed. Some of us when God speak also, find it hard to receive and move, even when the Lord calls, we tend to run away from the calling. Isaiah was just a normal human like us, a man that's filled with sin and God cleansed him and set him for greater purpose. God is looking at the willingness of your heart and not the words that you have to say. Many believers like to talk big, but when it comes to action they fail. Are you one of them? Are you willing?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: