Friday, October 17, 2014

Who's your trust...?

Isaiah 12:2 NKJV

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah , the Lord , is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ ”

******
† Shalom †...! Day #290. Do you know that when you continue to trust in the Lord, you will see the salvation power of God in every areas of your life? Let's pray.  Father, there is hope in You and in You we put all of our trust because You gave us victory in every areas of our lives. You're our salvation, our hope for living that constantly giving us new strength and strategies for each new day. Than You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Many believers they say we trust God and so on yet sometimes the trust is compromised. We say we trust God but we rely upon the world's remedies to solve all our problems. For example,  we say we trust God, but we go to witch doctor to get medication and involved in witch crafts. We say we trust God but we rely upon the philosophies of the world to determine how our lives should go.

I can assure you that there's no hope and salvation in anyone, anything and in any ways, except in Christ alone. Only Jesus declared that He is the way, the truth and the life. The world doesn't have the answer for your salvation. The world doesn't offer you hope. The world doesn't  offer you the best plans and a future for you. Christ is the Master of salvation. In Him I am complete. In Him I see hope when there's no hope. In Him I find the remedies for my life. To summarize it, Christ is my all in all. How about you? Do you put your total trust in God or you are still dangling between God and the world? This is your call, make a wise decision that you will never regret. Gbu....†

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: