Saturday, October 25, 2014

God has done and still doing marvelous works...!

Isaiah 25:1, 9 NKJV

O Lord , You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord ; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”

******
† Shalom †....!  Day #298. Do you know that the Lord our God does great and mighty things for us? Let's pray. Father, we acknowledge that You are the one true living God and there's none like you. You are our Mighty God who does great and mighty works and miracles. We thank You Lord for all Your wonders and miracles in our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

If you still haven't experience the supernatural power of God,  it means you still haven't allow God to work in your life. The moment you say, "here I am Lord, use me"  then you shall witness the power of God in your life. First,  God work in your life, then He will work through your life. If only you are willing to allow Him to work, then you shall see His miracle.

Miracles only happens when you believe. Miracles only happens in your life when you allow God to work in your life and through your life. So tell me what are you waiting for?  Many people asking the same question "why am I not experiencing anything at all, I feel so dry?" The answer is simple, you aren't allowing God to work in your life. If you say that you are allowing, then may be you are doubtful and unbelieve. If you say that you aren't doubtful,  then it means you haven't fully given to God the full control of your life. Obey God, allow God. Do not doubt. He can use anyone. He is irrespective of a person. Do not say that you are not worthy to serve God. Whomever the Lord has cleansed and set free, they are worthy to serve Him. Gbu.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: