Monday, January 19, 2015

I am against you...!

Nahum 3:5, 19 NKJV

“Behold, I am  against you,” says the Lord of hosts; “I will lift your skirts over your face, I will show the nations your nakedness, And the kingdoms your shame. Your injury has no healing, Your wound is severe. All who hear news of you Will clap their hands over you, For upon whom has not your wickedness passed continually?

******
† Shalom †......! Day #19. Do you know that God has given us a limited time of His grace before He begin to expose our nakedness?  Let us pray. Father,  we habe sinned against You and we ask of Your forgiveness as we repent from all our wicked ways. Let not Your wrath be upon us but forgive us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends we are in the limited time of God. We are living on the edge of His grace and mercy before He exposes everything that's hidden. He has gracefully given us time to repent and return to God, let us not take it lightly and take it in vain. I'm speaking forth this word to a nation,  to my own country because as I was reading this verse, God put in my heart my country. Yes indeed the wicked are getting more wicked, many abominable things are happening caused by the leaders of this country and God is warning them now...

Friends, God still gives us second chance if we are willing to repent and be restored to God. Let us not take it lightly with carefree attitude,  a don't attitude. It's now or never! Why am I saying this because everyone of us has our own secret, all the things we do, did and done in secret. God is watching us, Yes, God is watching us and on the judgement day, we are answerable to Him. Let not God exposed our nakedness. Even right now God has begun to expose the nakedness of this nation and yet the leaders are less bothered about it. I hope and pray that we would not be in His judgement time. Let us therefore repent and return to God wholeheartedly. Humble ourselves and begin to seek God earnestly for forgiveness. The end of all things is near therefore let us come to God for now is the to repent and be restored.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: