Friday, January 16, 2015

What would you bring before God?

Micah 6:6-8 NKJV

With what shall I come before the Lord , And bow myself before the High God? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, With calves a year old? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, Ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

******
† Shalom †......! Day #16. Do you know that when it comes sacrifice and humbleness, the Lord is pleased when we walk and live humbly before Him? Let us pray.  Father,  As we continue to walk with You,  create in us a humbled heart so that we may not live pridefully before You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends,  the Bible says that obedience is better than sacrifice and it is true. Before we bring our sacrifices to God, is there an obedient heart in us? Obedience means the willingness to humbly abide to the rules that has been given to us. Obedience talks about a humbled heart. A rebellious heart doesn't know how to obey and humble,  because it is always in rebellion against all those who are above them, may be their leader, even against God Himself. An obedient heart knows how to be humble and obey.

With what are we coming before the Lord today? Are we coming to Him with all our pride, with all our status,  with all of our PHd's lined up from A to Z? He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? When you are willing to humble yourself and obey Lord and every of His commands,  then you will see how far the Lord is able to take you in ministry and your personal life.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: