Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Walls of fire...!

Zechariah 2:5, 10-11 NKJV

For I,’ says the Lord , ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’ ” “Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the Lord . “Many nations shall be joined to the Lord  in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #27. Do you know that the Lord God is your Sun and Shield?  Let us pray. Father, You are our walls of fire 🔥 shielding us from the attacks of the enemy and Your glory causes us to shine for You glory has risen upon us. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

We are a city without wall. A house without walls. Our Wall is the Lord as the walls of fire 🔥. He is our Sun and Shield.  The Lord will be our wall of Fire and that his glory will be IN our midst. Which means if you see a fortress,  it is fortified with strong walls and the enemies find it very hard to penetrate. Likewise Jesus is our Fortified Walls of fire, shielding us feom the penetration of the enemies. His glory IN our midst allows us to shine for Him.

The Lord is coming and He dwells in our midst, dwells in the midst of a generation that proclaims His name. In that Great Day of the Lord, many nations will join and become one nation, one people belonging to the Lord our God. His glory dwells with us. He is coming soon... Are we ready? He is coming again to dwell with us, to make home with us. Sing and rejoice O you His faithful servants. God bless you...

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: