Friday, January 2, 2015

Set your heart to humble before God...!

Daniel 10:11-12, 19 NKJV

And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling. Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. And he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!” So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #1. Do you know that when you begin to humble yourself and seek the Lord,  God hears and He will respond to you? Let us pray. Father, as we humble ourselves in this 1st day of 2015 and seek Your face, we pray that You will be with us as we walk this brand new year. We pray that You will come to our rescue as we humble ourselves and seek You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends as we begin this 1st day if this year, let us humble ourselves before the Lord and allow Him to work in us, to cleanse us from inside out. Let set our heart to God from this first day of 2015. When ww humble ourselves before God and pray,  He will answer our prayers and He Himself will come to our rescue.

So, let us start this 1st day of new year 2015 with God and end it with God, in God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: