Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pray in one accord...!

Matthew 18:18-20 NKJV

“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #46. Do you know that when two or three of you gather at one place and begin to pray, the presence of God is there? Let us pray. Father,  let Your presence fill us. Let Your anointing fill us. Let Your glory arise upon us. Let Your power come upon us as we gather to seek Your face. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

Friends, it doesn't matter whether you have the whole church with you in seeking God or two ir three if you gather together to pray, the presence of God is there. When two or three, that's who God is looking for today. Are you the two or three of who God is looking for? God is looking for those who are willing to pay the price for the call... I mean He is looking for His church to wake up and pray. The church is supposed to be The House of God, but the church has become a place for thieves.

The Lord says, "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." There's power in prayer when two or three or more gather and pray. The power of God hallelujah 🙌....  Will come upon you when you pray. So gather as often as you could and pray.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: