Monday, February 2, 2015

Refiner's fire...!

Zechariah 13:9 NKJV

I will bring the one –third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord  is my God.’ ”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #33. Do you know that the Lord refines you as  silver is refined and test you as gold is tested simply because to bring out the best in you? Let us pray. Father,  we surrender our lives totally to You, come and have Your ways in our lives, Lord. You know which is the best for us, and in us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, do you want to excel in your spiritual life? If your answer is yes, then I would suggest to you that you commit or surrender your life totally to God and let Him to have His ways in your life. Why....? It is because the Lord knows the best for you and He knows how to take out the best in you. You don't know what you are capable of doing until you allow God to bring out the true potential in you. Give our lives to God fully, wholly. 

We must allow God to purify our heart's and as He refines us with His fire 🔥,  our heart's desire must be to live holy before Him. His fire 🔥 refines usto do His desire. Let us come to God and allow Him to have His ways in our lives because He knows the best in us. His fire is the burning desire in us to do greater exploits for God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: