Tuesday, February 3, 2015

There's no honor and reverence in giving to God...!

Malachi 1:6-8, 14 NKJV

“A son honors his father, And a servant his master. If then I am the Father, Where is My honor? And if I am a Master, Where is My reverence? Says the Lord of hosts To you priests who despise My name. Yet you say, ‘In what way have we despised Your name?’ “You offer defiled food on My altar, But say, ‘In what way have we defiled You?’ By saying, ‘The table of the Lord is contemptible.’ And when you offer the blind as a sacrifice, Is  it not evil? And when you offer the lame and sick, Is  it not evil? Offer it then to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you favorably?” Says the Lord of hosts. “But cursed be  the deceiver Who has in his flock a male, And takes a vow, But sacrifices to the Lord what is blemished— For I am a great King,” Says the Lord of hosts, “And My name is  to  be feared among the nations.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #34. Do you know that in everything you do for God, be it in serving or in offering,  we are ought to give our best and not something that's blemished to the Lord? Let us pray. Father, we give our best to You. And, even as we being You priest, forgive us for despising Your name and defiling Your altar. Forgive us Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, what kind of offering are we bringing to the Lord's altar? Are we bringing a sacrifices of praise and honor before God? Are we bringing a sacrifices of reverence before God? As a priest of God, we must take the best of all the offerings and give it to God not giving some blemished ones, and so on. God is looking the motives of our heart's today. What kind of a heart attitude we have before the Lord? With what motives we are serving the Lord? Let me tell you one unspoken truth. Many servants of God, when the congregation brings their offerings and give it to the Lord, the priest will first choose the best of it for himself first,  then the rest he will give it to God. Now, tell me something which I don't know.  Do you think this is right?

We are actually stealing from God! Servants who claim to be servants yet stealing sheeps, stealing other people's ministry and we dare to say, "I give You my best from what I have" whereas the truth is what you have isn't yours but you stole it from others. There's no fear of God at all. But cursed be  the deceiver Who has in his flock a male, And takes a vow, But sacrifices to the Lord what is blemished. When we say, "Lord, I give You my best" are we really giving the best or we just somehow somewhat giving with careless attitude? Reevaluate your giving and offering to God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: