Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blessed New Year 2011

BLESSED NEW YEAR 2011 - Moving in Faith!

This was my prayer on 31-12-10.
Lord, help me to burry all the past and all the things dat has taken place in 2010 and help me to move forward in Faith as i step into 2011...my promised land.

Many things has happen in 2010... there are things that i had to let go the hardest one was my relationship (now i feel how Abba Father felt when HE had to give HIS only Son for my sins)...a lot of painful moments, disappointments, betrayal, hypocrisy and many unexplained things, in which i had to learn to forgive n forget n let it go!

I took sometime to pray abt many of the listed things above, mainly my relationship, hmmmm the only things i heard HIM saying was "Do not be afraid, just believe". Its hard for me to believe, coz im still seeing things dat suppose to get better n better, but instead its getting worst to worst... How to believe? But yet in that kind of difficult situation, i still hear this voice saying to me... "Be Still and know that I am GOD, do not be afraid, just believe".

Finally at the end of 2010, i prayed, and let everything go... my relationship which was on a complicated mode, and many other things such as anger, forgiveness and so on.

Ok what God has install for me this year? Well i know HE has prepared everything beautiful for me as His word says in Psalm 85:12 The LORD will indeed give what is good.... I believe He will give me the best.

I choose to believe and stand firm in faith and to walk thru this 2011 in FAITH...what abt you?



In Christ,

+_-= ShErKaRL =-_+

No comments: