Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Phone was ringing

Tuuuutttttttttt Tuuuutttttttttt Tuuuutttttttttt Tuuuutttttttttt (and HE answers the phone)



Jeremiah 33:3 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.


Psalm 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.


Isaiah 58:9 Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; You shall cry, and He will say, 'Here I am.'



me : Hello Lord


Jesus : Oh Hey Hi son,


Me : How have you been Lord? Long time no see...2000 years huh... well hmmm


Jesus : Oh I am doing extremely good...hehehe... yeah 2000 years! Hey u know something? I am coming back soon! Wait for Me and dont do anything stupid!


Me : ermmm when are You coming back again?


Jesus : ermmm u gotta ask My Father! Anyway son... You left so many voice mail... not that i neglected you, but yeah i want you to keep on calling me...coz calling to heaven is free of charge!


Me : :P I tried many lines...even ur private number.... it seems to busy all day long! and yeah finally i got You.


Jesus : well.... Heaven is always busy, coz the devil himself working overtime now days, coz he knew his time is going to end very soon. He's been busy destroying my children's life, family, work, finance and many things. And that is why my sons and daughters are calling me and hey they even invited me to step into their problem party and kick the devil out of that party! You wanna join son??


Me : ermmm...Lord! actually i called You because i have a problem too....


Jesus : I know, i know... but 1st would you want to join with Me to kick the devil out of my sons and daughters lives???


Me : Hmmmm i would like to but how.... i myself in problem....


Jesus : Oh come on Son..... forget about your problem.... get on your knees and pray for my sons and daughters for a prayer of a righteous man avails much!


Me : Alright...but.....


Jesus : no but but but... Just do what I say. 3 things you got to learn.... Listen, Obey and DO. Be the doers of My word and do not just listen.


Me : (there was silence for almost 30 minutes)


Jesus : Heloooowwwwwwwww anybody home? Son are you still on the line?


Me : ehem... yeah here i am...send me!


Jesus : Finally, You know what it means to be my friend.... you are not my servant, but i call u as my friend! Come on lets go and get the devil! And son... always remember this... Do not be afraid, just believe. I will never leave you, nor forsake you coz you are my beloved!




God Bless You!



***This in not a made up story****



In Christ,



+_-= ShErKaRL KuGaN =-_+

No comments: