Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOAD

Word of the day is “L.O.A.D



Mark 7:14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this.


Genesis 27:8 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice according to what I command you.

Proverbs 23:12 Apply your heart to instruction, And your ears to words of knowledge.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are those who do His commandments,


Are You fully LOADed?


As I was praying in my morning devotion, God asked me am I fully LOADed? I was wondering what it means... well He said that I have to Listen, Obey, Apply, Do everything that comes out from HIS mouth.


LISTEN what?

We must learn to listen to His voice.


OBEY what?

Obey to all the commands that He has spoken and laid.


APPLY what?

We have to apply what we have listened and obeyed. Apply it to our life as we walk together with Him daily.


DO what?

We ought to be the doers of His word, not just listen but to do what He says.



I think this explains much.


I choose to be fully L.O.A.Ded. How about you?




God Bless You!



In Christ,



+_-= ShErKaRL KuGaN =-_+

No comments: