Thursday, November 1, 2012

For if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing.

Acts 5:38-39 NKJV
And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it—lest you even be found to fight against God.”

******

Shalom and good Thursday morning!!! Hey its the 1st day of November!!! Aren't you excited? Come on! You Better be excited, because The Lord your God has extraordinary plans for you throughout this month! I am excited! Coz i know my Lord shall not fail me! He has some thrilling plans for me this month!!! Wow! Alright then, had your breakfast? Let us pray! Father, bless Your Word. Let not our plans, but only your plans succeed and prosper our lives as our soul prospers in You. In Jesus name, amen!

Friends, please make sure that you are in the right track which God has laid down for you. Make sure we are walking and talking of the plans of God for our lives. A prosperous life is a life which is in line with His plans and purposes. The verse which we read just now, Gamaliel said that, "for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing;" Stepping into the NEXT LEVEL with our own motives, plans, and our own directions will actually fail us in the latter days to come. If you are taking time to seek God for His plans and directions for the NEXT LEVEL if your lives, and when He reveals it, write it down, claim it, and see it come to pass.

Seriuosly, if i am not in the right track - the plans and the purposes and the directions which God has willed and laid for me, i don't think so that i would be at the level where i am now. It took obedience to bow and bind myself to His will, plans, purposes and directions. I have my own dreams, plans and so on, but why i choosed to do His will? Simply because His plans are perfectly perfect! And when i surrender my will, my plans, my purpose of living into His hands, He says, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." My plans may bring me hope and a better future but it is only a short-term gain. When i choose to do His plans, His will and move in the directions which He has laid for me, i don't just prosper but i will gain life and life more abundantly. The eternal gain.

And again Gamaliel says, "but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it—lest you even be found to fight against God.” When you do the plans of God, people will for sure come against you, but hey remember, they're actually against the God which gave you the plan! No devil can stop you from executing His plans. You are chosen to execute His plans and wills. Therefore step in boldly and do it. Oh, i've been through it and i am not writing some fairy tale story here. It is my life experience with God. How people persecuted me and so on. All those which i have gone through, did not make me weak, but it made me stronger and stronger!

So yeah it's all about doing His will and doing it rightly. Have a blessed November!

No comments: