Monday, November 19, 2012

For this very purpose...

Romans 9:17 NKJV

... “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”

******
Shalom! Its marvelous Monday! Have you been asking God, what is the reason you are here? What is the purpose of my life? The answer can only be found in Jesus. Come, let us pray. Father, bless Your Word. As we partake of it, let us understand the divine calling and purpose that You have designed for us. In Jesus name, amen.

Have you been asking God, what is the reason you are here? What is the purpose of my life? The answer can only be found in Jesus. The Bible says, in Colossians 3:3 NKJV For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. If you are searching for the meaning of your life well then you have to find Jesus 1st. Why? Because our lives are hidden in Him. Therefore we must seek God 1st, seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Then you will understand the purpose and the will of God for your lives.

The only reason we are here is that He may show His power in you, and that His name may be declared in all the earth.

No comments: