Friday, November 9, 2012

That I may finish my race.

Acts 20:24 NKJV

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

******
Good Friday afternoon! How is your day as for now? Had your lunch? Let us meditate on the word of God. Father give us revelation as we read and meditate on Your word now. In Jesus name, amen!

What is the most important thing that you want have or achieve in your lifetime? Here we see clearly that Paul was a 100% man. That means, what ever he do, he does it 100%. He does it with all his heart. Be it persecuting the churches or preaching Jesus. His only aim after the encounter with Jesus is to live for Him and to die is gain. His only joy is to finish the race. To preach Christ to all nations. It was his lifeblood. He was a radical and bold person.

How did this happened to Paul? Well, the ENCOUNTER he had with Jesus on the way to Damascus. That one encounter changed his life, purpose, thinking, - became a new creation and radically preached Christ.

As we step into the NEXT LEVEL, let us ask ourselves, what is the primary purpose and priority of our lives. Do we have a character like Paul? Where do we see ourselves in doing the ministry which we received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. What is the condition of our hearts?

That one encounter we need, if you aren't sure of the answer for the question above. Oh that one encounter! Let Him encounter you with His fresh fire once again!

No comments: