Friday, November 2, 2012

Get out of your country and from your relatives.

Acts 7:3 NKJV

and said to him,  ‘Get out of your country and from your relatives, and come to a land that I will show you.’

******
Shalom and good Friday morning. Thank God its Friday!!! So what's your plan for this weekend? Mine as usual. Come let us enjoy our breakfast this morning. Father bless Your word. As we partake of Your word, help us to continually separate ourselves from the things of the world, and focused on our calling and do Your will. In Jesus name, amen.

Get out of your country and from your relatives. Whoaa! Is God asking us to cut every connections between us and our family members? Not really. It actually means that, He is asking us to separate ourselves from the things of the world, from the things that hinder us in doing His will. The calling which God placed upon Abraham, almost the same as mine. He asked me to leave behind everything which might be a stumbling block and hindrances for the calling which He has called me to. Leaving my family in Northern state, driving down to Southern state, just to fulfil the calling He placed in my life.

He has chosen us to do His will and He separates us from everything which could be a hindrance from doing the will of God.

1 Peter 2:9 NKJV
But you  are  a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

And come to a land that I will show you. When God has chosen and separated, then God reveals His plans for our calling. NEXT LEVEL is about separating ourselves from the worldly things and remained focused to the calling and doing His will. When God says GO... I obeyed and knowing not what i will be doing here. But when i have arrived at Johor Bahru, then He revealed to me and explained my calling and His will and purpose for my life. I am the chosen one! I am separated. Have a different spirit in you.

No comments: