Friday, January 11, 2013

Because we trust in the living God.

1 Timothy 4:10, 14-15 NKJV

For to this  end  we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is  the  Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.

******
Shalom! Day #11. Gloomy.  Disappointments, anger, breach of trust I am sure you have gone through this. This past 11 days have you gone through this situation? Mom, I am not going to share about this. Let us pray. Father thank You for this day, we pray that as we study Your word today, Holy Spirit help us live a life filled with Your glory and presence. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

We labour and suffer many things for cost of following Jesus. Yet there is a joy behind-the-scenes. A joy in suffering, because we trust in the living God, who is mighty to save us from all kinds of situations. Everyday being a scapegoat is not an exciting thing, but as we trust in the Lord, He is able to perform a miracle. When I looked at every obstacles which I am going through, there I see the help from You is greater than any of the obstacles. I look at Your face and called upon Your name, my help is from You Lord. Hold my hand and never let me go, for You are my hope and source of my life. Trust God no matter what happens. He knows what He doing, and what He is capable of doing.

Do not neglect the gift that is in you. Not everyone is privileged to have the gift. Many are called, few are chosen. If you are not working out the gift of God in your life, how are you going to see His glory? Do not neglect His calling upon you life. Do not deny the truth and live in deception. Yes, everyone face problems while serving Him, it is how you face it that makes you a winner. For the record, Jesus didn't promised a Christians life is filled with a bed of roses. Give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all. Work out your spiritual exercise. Give your gift a chance and witness His glory!

Let this day be the day of the Lord. Gbu!


*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: