Tuesday, January 1, 2013

That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection.

Philippians 3:7-8, 10 NKJV

But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,

******
Shalom! It's the 1st day of 2013!!! It's Thanksgiving Tuesday!!! Blessed New Year 2013!!! We may have gained manythings and loss manythings in 2012. I don't know about you, but i have gained and loss manythings throughout 2012. Let us pray. Abba Father, in the name of Jesus we come before You today. In this day, the 1st day of 2013, as we partake Your word, help us to gain Christ in us and to know Him and the power of His resurrection. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen.

No matter what has happened in the past, in year 2012, LET IT GO AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD. This year 2013, Let focus our vision towards Jesus and walk and live in the promises and in the promised land of God. Let us come to a point that no matter what happens, that we would do ANYTHING to gain Christ and that we may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, this year.

2012 was a year of preparation for me, personally. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish. I was just at the tip of the iceberg and during that moment, i just can feel what 2013 is all about. Whatever which i have loss, i thank God for it because through that loss i have gained Christ.

If you have started your 2013 with much of hurts and unfulfilled dreams, it's not too late. Let us take some time during this day, come to the Lord and reflect your 2012 and give thanks for the things He has done.

That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death. Those who know their God wil attempt greater things for God and expect greater things from God. Why? Because if you claim to know God then it means you would understand the power of His resurrection. Let us therefore, know Him and make Him known. Let the power of His resurrection begin to work in our lives as we commit ourselves before Him. His resurrection gives us a new revelation of who Christ is and what He is capable to do for those who dare to believe in Him.

God bless you and have a brand new start with the Lord. Step in and rule your 2013 with the promises of God!

No comments: