Monday, December 31, 2012

God it as work!

Philippians 1:6 NKJV

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete  it  until the day of Jesus Christ;

******
Shalom! It's marvelous Monday! Aren't you excited to know that God has begun a new work in you for this week and He will accomplish it? Let us pray. Abba Father, speak to us from Your word as we partake of it today. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen.

I am 101% confident of the good works of the Lord in my life!!! God is at work in my life since the day i say YES to Jesus. I see Grace at work. I see His miracles at work. I see the manifestation of His power. Every day of my life, He begins a new good work. As i yield my self to Him, more of Him and less of my selflessness. His Spirit at work in me purges out every sin from condemning me and cleansed me thoroughly. I see His promises at work as i claim and live and walk in His promises.

God will never cease working in you and me until the appointed time comes. Which means, the good work that He starts in our lives daily is not completed by the end of the day but it is completed on the day of the second coming of our Lord. That's why sometimes we say, "you can't change a person overnight." Till the day comes, GOD IS AT WORK IN EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR LIVES! It is better to willingly to allow Him to do His works in us rather than hardening our hearts.

He has a wonderful plan for you. A plan to prosper you and to give you a brighter future. Never lose hope, for GOD IS STILL AT WORK IN YOU. The world may condemn you, but not God. They world may want to see a drastic change in your life and they push you everyday for that change to happen, but not with God. God is patiently working out the GOOD works in you and He will only stop when the day of our Lord comes. He moulds and creates a new spirit in us until it is perfect and He works according to His timing and not ours. Remember this YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. THEREFORE YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS TO GOD. He wants to see you to live your life to the fullest of the potentials which God has placed in your life. And He will not fall asleep until He has accomplished it.

I release the blessings and the promises of God into your life today. His angel of provision and protection will be with you from now till day of Jesus Christ! In Jesus name! Amen.

No comments: