Friday, December 21, 2012

My grace is sufficient for you..

2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV

And He said to me,  “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness....

******
Shalom! Thank God its Friday! Wow. I have a wonderful testimony to share. Despite the fear of lack, fear of what would happen, God sees me through! Let us pray! Father, as we partake of Your delicious promises today, help us to understand and to feel Your grace and strength. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen.

The Grace of God is sufficient for me. When i was reasoning God, why am i still in lack? I needed money to prepare and conduct the engagement, i was hoping that God would somehow use someone or in some way, He would supply what i need. But nothing happened. Not one gave anything. And God did not do anything! I was frustrated over things and really do not have the mood for engagement. I am the Kings son, and yet living in poverty. My Grace is sufficient for You. But i tell you, it was God all the while teaching me to totally put trust in Him and not humans. It was God who told me His Grace is sufficient for ke and i don't need to rely on money. The things needed to buy for my fiancee and her family members, God directed us to the right shop, and we made a great deal out of it! Thank You Jesus! We were indeed blessed with the discounts and free gift.

My strength is made perfect in weakness.... In my weaknesses, i saw the riches of God abounds in me and through me. My help was 100% from God. He did not use any human. He did not bless ne through a human but He directly helped me!!! His strength was made perfect in my lack and weaknesses. Thank You Jesus.

No comments: