Sunday, December 23, 2012

From a Persecutor to a Preacher.

Galatians 1:23-24 NKJV

But they were hearing only, “He who formerly persecuted us now preaches the faith which he once  tried to  destroy.” And they glorified God in me.

******
Shalom! It's Sabbath Sunday! What are you doing today? No matter what you do, makesure that the life we live, we live to glorify God in all things. Let us pray. Father in the name of Jesus we come before You today... We thank You for this day and we pray that as we partake of Your word, let Your word transforms us from inside out and be a living testimony, so that peope may Glorify You through the works that You have done in our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen.

He who formerly persecuted us now preaches the faith which he once  tried to  destroy. Everyone has a dark history in our lives. Just like Paul, he was radically involved in persecuting the church of Jesus Christ. He did not spare even one and people was afraid of him. After that ONE ENCOUNTER, his life was totally changed that very moment. He gave his life to God and began to preach about Jesus. 

Is our lives bringing glory to God? Are we being an example of the works of the Lord? Is our lives testimony impacting others? The answer is within you. I am an example of the works of God. I am the chief of all sinners. Just name it, i've done everything and seen everything. But by the grace of God, i am who i am today. Not by my good works, but by His grace... I see grace at work the moment He encountered me. That ONE ENCOUNTER changed my life. Yesterday while i was on my way to the bus station, one of my cousin asked me " are you into the Christian thing?" then i asked "what kind of a Christian thing you talking about?" and he answered "being born again and so on." I replied him, "i am serving fulltime in the church for almost 4 years now." He was like what??? Fulltimer? And he said, i was just about to ask you to join for a beer!!! I believe that one word i said would have touched his life. Let God to do His work, amen...

So how are we living today?  Live a life that brings Glory to Him. We have One Life, let us do something about it.

No comments: