Saturday, December 8, 2012

Desire the best gifts.

1 Corinthians 12:31 NKJV

But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.

******
Shalom! Finally, Saturday had come!!? Someone sent me a sms around 12midnight yesterday. To cut the story short, he said, pray now, God is going to bless you. I received it and start to pray! I practically put my faith in practice and prayed. I prayed as though i have received the blessings that i wanted from God. With the prophetic actions of lifting my hands and receiving the blessings and thanking God for it!!! Wow!! I don't know when my physical eyes can see it for real but my spiritual eyes has seen it. What gift do you want today? Let us pray. Father  in the name of Jesus we come before You today. As we partake of Your word, help us to lift up our desire to You. Not focusing at the gift, but focused fully on the Giver. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen.

But earnestly desire the best gifts. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

In this season of Christmas, what is it that you want from God? Bring it to prayer and receive it from God. Earnestly desire of it and He shall give it to you. The gifts of the Holy Spirit, the gifts for your lives, financial blessings, good health and so on. He gives us what we need. Therefore ask Him boldly. Step into His promises. Claim His promises. Live in His promises. His promises are YES AND AMEN!

No comments: