Thursday, April 10, 2014

I am the Lord....!

Leviticus 22:31-33 NKJV

“Therefore you shall keep My commandments, and perform them: I am the Lord . You shall not profane My holy name, but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel. I am the Lord who sanctifies you, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord .”

******
Shalom! Day #100. Do you know that you must keep and do the commandments of God? Let's pray. Father, Your reign over us. Let Your sovereignty upon us and this universe last for eternity. You are the Lord our God and we bow ourselves to Your will and commandments. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I just realize that in this verse, there's three times the Lord mentioned "I AM THE LORD." For my opinion, I guess this Israelites they were still doubting that this God is the real God, the God of their forefathers and that's the reason the Lord our God He had to many times remind them that I AM THE LORD. Many at times forget the sovereignty of God upon our lives. At times of troubles and problems we always forget that God is in control of that situation. Yeah, this is true because when we face problems or hard situations, we tend to use all we have - knowledge, resources, strength - to settle it but normally it doesn't end well nevertheless it gets worst. The bible says in Proverbs 3:5-7 NKJV Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. We think we can tackle every situations in our lives without God,  but we are wrong. When we try to solve it on our own, it gets worst, then running to God becomes our last resort. God must be first,  not just in your life but also in everything about your life.

I recall this wedding vow, "in tears and in laughter, in happiness and in sadness, in health and sickness." This is what we always say on that wonderful day to our spouse, yet we forget that we are the Lord bride as well. And God is saying to us today, "in tears and in laughter, in happiness and in sadness,  in health and in sickness I AM THE LORD AND I AM WITH YOU TILL THE END!!! Folks, you got to get this into your spirit, nothing happens without the knowledge of God and so if you are looking for solutions, well the solutions is found in God because He is so much aware of what you are going through. He reigns over all the earth, His sovereignty surpasses human understanding. Therefore you shall keep His commandments,  abide in it and do it so all your ways shall prosper.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: