Friday, April 11, 2014

The favor of God last for a lifetime...!

Leviticus 26:9, 12-13 NKJV

‘For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful, multiply you and confirm My covenant with you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; I have broken the bands of your yoke and made you walk upright.

******
Shalom! Day #101. Do you know that the Lord's favor is upon you and that He would cause you to be fruitful in everything you do? Let's pray.  Father, have favor upon us and give us success in everything we do. Create in us a clean and upright heart so that we may serve You with a right Spirit and attitude.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Having the favor of God upon our lives is a wonderful privilege to us. Today the Lord is looking at you favorably and He is interested in making you to be fruitful in everything you do as well as confirming His covenant to you. The Lord is extending His invitation to you today for Him to be your God. Today if the Lord is speaking to you, just allow Him to take His rightful stand in your life. The favor of God comes upon us when we humble ourselves before the Lord. You need this word today. Do not live in your former glory. Now is the time for the latter glory. Things you have done in the former glory is no more the same as the latter glory. The Lord is speaking to you today  "You aren't broken yet. Come to me and I will take you, crush you and make you a new. Your calling is not for you to boast about, but it's about witnessing my glory through your life, unless and until you realize and humble yourself before me, you wont be able to move, your will remain where you are. You will not be able to go out, but remain in your four squared box." Read James 4:10. This is the secret for the greater works of God In your life.

The Lord took is out from our messy and filthy life, therefore now He has broken the bands of our yoke and set us free. The Israelites were taken out from Egypt to a place flowing with milk and honey. God took us out of our "Egypt" to a land flowing with milk and honey. That's what I'm talking about,  the favor of God. His favor last for a lifetime! If you have found favor in God, then you will see the rest of your life filled with miracles and testimonies.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: