Saturday, April 12, 2014

The "stone throwing ministry....!"

Numbers 11:1 NKJV

Now when the people complained, it displeased the Lord ; for the Lord heard it, and His anger was aroused. So the fire of the Lord burned among them, and consumed some in the outskirts of the camp.

******
Shalom! Day #102. Do you know that people like to complain about this and that but they don't complain about themselves? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for complaining about this and that and not lookig at the speck that's in our eyes. Give us a heart that will love one another. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

As I was I reading this verse, another verse came to my mind and I would like to give a title for today's devotion, "stone throwing ministry." This ministry is for those who like to complain about others, about this and that, almost about everything and they don't complain about themselves. This is the verse in John 8:7 NKJV So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” Everyone has their own weakness, who are we to complain about them. We complain abouth them as though we are so perfect and have no any blemishes. I have came across many who like to complain about others and even I have been a victim of other people's complain. So, yeah I share by experience. People complain about me because of jealousy, because they are not where I am. They envy and they use my weakness to attack me and try to bring me down, but I took it as a challenge and my God vindicated me, He stood for me!

This Israelites, they complaint against God. Why God this, why God that. Instead of being grateful to God and giving thanks for what He has done, they began to complain until the cows came home and Moses was so angry because of them complaining and God was extremely angry because of this Israelites. Now when the people complained, it displeased the Lord ; for the Lord heard it, and His anger was aroused. So the fire of the Lord burned among them, and consumed some in the outskirts of the camp. After this happens,  the Israelites feared and they came back to Moses, pleading to Moses that God will not pour His anger. Moses prayed and God heard his prayers and God did not punish them. You know folks, stop bringing your complaints to God,  He isn't please by you complaining always about this and that, about him or her. If you think your are so perfect and sinless,  then go ahead and complain, throw the first stone. Again, quoting from what Jesus said, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” Let me ask you something..... what gain do you get when you complain about hik or her? Do you get rich? Let me say something,  when you begin to encourage that person, continue to look at them with love and continue show love to them, they will change. God put us together so that we would build and encourage one another and not to tear down and rip off one another. Stop complaining and do something about it.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: