Monday, April 21, 2014

One team, one mission, one vision, one passion, one goal, one body...!

Deuteronomy 3:21-22, 28 NKJV

“And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, ‘Your eyes have seen all that the Lord your God has done to these two kings; so will the Lord do to all the kingdoms through which you pass. You must not fear them, for the Lord your God Himself fights for you.’ But command Joshua, and encourage him and strengthen him; for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which you will see.’

******
Shalom! Day #111. Do you know that when the Lord entrusted a task to you, He makes sure that you accomplish it even you have to go through many obstacles,  He is there fighting for you? Let's pray. Father, give us the courage and boldness to lead as You have given to Joshua to lead the new generation of Israelites into the promised land. Lord, strengthen us as we do Your will. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Last Saturday, during our revival meeting the Lord touched me, I fell and the next I was meeting a Man, dressed in full white, and the face was so bright until I wasn't able to see. In the meeting, I assume that Man is Jesus, and He  gave me three things. First a scroll, second another scroll and third a baton. Let me cut the long meeting short. The baton that was given to me is a golden baton that holds the authority of a leader, and the Lord told me that this is the baton of Joshua. The baton is passed to me and the Lord anointed me to lead this generation into the promised land, the land of His promises, the land that's filled with His purposes and plans for each one of the youths. I'm just one of the other leaders who leading this generation. To lead them into their destiny in God, to make them to understand their calling and to bring them into doing their calling. As for the record, I'm not ready for a big responsibility such as this, but I must do so that I can learn and grow. It may not happen in one day. It's a process, walk it and do it.

We have witnessed how the Lord did His marvelous works amongst us and now we are going to witness much more greater works of God. You must not fear to take on new challenges, new works, facing new giants, facing new obstacles,  for the Lord Himself is fighting for you. Therefore let us not fear in taking new responsibilities. To all the 'Joshua' by which you have been appointed and anointed by God to stand in the gap for this generation and to lead this generation, let it be made known to you today that you are to encourage one another and strengthen one another; for you shall go over before this generation, and you shall cause them to inherit the land which you will see. So to all my fellow leaders, let us run this race together. Let us fight the giants together. Let us lead this generation together. One team, one mission,  one vision, one passion, one goal, one body!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: