Tuesday, April 8, 2014

If Your presence does not go with us.....!

Exodus 33:13-15 NKJV

Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is  Your people.” And He said, “My Presence will go with  you, and I will give you rest.” Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with  us, do not bring us up from here.

******
Shalom! Day #98. Do you know that without the presence of God, whatever we do, be it our works, ministry, family, personally - it will not prosper because the assurance of God is not there. Let's pray.  Father, let us not depart from Your presence as we continue to walk with You and serve You. Lord, if we have found grace in Your sight, forgive us for our sins. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Never ever do anything with the Lord's approval and as well His presence involving in the things we are involved in, be it our works, ministry, family, personal life. Today's verse is speaking about the importance of the presence of God as Moses leads the Israelites. Now, the Israelites have sinned against God by making a golden calf and they worshipped it. And the anger of the was upon them, yet Moses pleaded to God not to destroy them. So, God pardoned their sins and Moses asked for an assurance. And he said, "Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight." The only way we can know that the Lord's presence is with us is when we know His ways. To know Him and to make Him known.

At that point Moses said "If Your Presence does not go with  us, do not bring us up from here." Moses understands the importance of the presence of God. The presence of God will bring you to a place of greater increase, then greater success and greater significance. When the Lord was with the Israelites as a pillar of cloud and pillar of fire, the Israelites were well taken cared of. God supplied all they need, food, water, shelter. There presence of God was their refuge. The presence of God was their strength. In the presence of God was the fullness of His promises to the Israelites. Never do anything without the presence of God in your life.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: