Monday, March 30, 2015

Do not be unbelieving but believing...!

John 20:27-29 NKJV

Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #89. Do you know that many of us only believe when they see a miracle? Let us pray. Father, help us not to be unbelieving but believing. We believe that You are the Son of God, our Savior and King. Yet, we have not seen You face to face, we believe in You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Many of us say this phrase "only when I see a miracle then I will believe that there's a God and believe in God" and this has been a reason for many to not to trust in God. Doubting Thomas. We want to see the miracle or the blessings first then we would believe in God. The world's way of believe is different to Christian way of believing in God. We believe therefore we see His miracles, but for the world they want the miracle first then they will believe, that also I'm not quite sure whether they will or will not.

How would you want a miracle if you have an unbelieving heart? Jesus said "do be unbelieving but believing." If you want to see His glory, you must first believe. Jesus said, "if you believe,  you will see My glory" and Apostle Paul said "I believe therefore I speak." It is all about our trust in God. Are we willing to trust in Him no matter what the situation we go through? Are we willing to trust God from the beginning to end? A believing heart is what God is asking of us today. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: