Friday, March 27, 2015

Without me you cannot do anything...!

John 15:5 NKJV

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #86. Do you know that if God is not with us, we are just nothing? Let us pray. Father,  we come to You today, as we walk with You Lord. God without You we aren't able to do anything because You are our source of living. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, in Philippians 4:13 says that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We think we can do anything and everything, but without Christ Jesus we are NOTHING and we cannot do anything. In this verse we see that we still need Christ to strengthen us to do greater works. Without Him we are nothing. It doesn't matter how talented we are or even how skilled we are,  if Jesus is not there with us, we are nothing it doesn't matter how hero we can be, we are zero if we don't have Christ in us. But Jesus is able to transform a zero into a hero if we have Jesus.

He is the vine and we are tge branches. When we abide in Him, remain in Him, stay in Him... We will bear much fruits, everlasting fruits. The presence of God is important and crucial for me. Without God's divine intervention we aren't able to do anything. God bless you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: