Thursday, March 26, 2015

Greater works awaiting you if you believe...!

John 14:12-14 NKJV

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #85. Do you know you are capable of doing greater works if you believe in Jesus? Let us pray. Father, use us to do great and mighty works as we put all of our trust in You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

In Daniel 11:32 NKJV, it is written that "Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great  exploits." If  you know ypur God, I believe that you will not think many times to do what God has asked of you. Friends,  He that's in you is greater than the one who is in you. Therefore He that's in you is ALIVE AND POWERFUL!

Wow.... If only you know this truth,  you will not hesitate to do great and mighty workd for God. Whatever you asked in the name of Jesus, our Father will give you but your motives must be clear.  Are you using it for yourself or for the glory of God.  Friends,  all you have to do is to believe in God and you shall see His glory! Amen! Are you willing to believe in Jesus?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: