Friday, March 20, 2015

The Spirit gives life...!

John 6:54-56, 63 NKJV

Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.  For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.  He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.  It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #79. Do you know that the Word of God is the Spirit that gives life? Let us pray. Father, let Your Word dwell richly in us that we may be alive in You. As we abide in You, Lord, let Your Spirit give us life. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends as I was reading this passage, I received a revelation of His word. I don't know about, bu this is the first time I'm understanding this verse in a different way. The Word of God is the bread of life which the Spirit. It is the Spirit who gives life. His flesh is our spiritual food and His blood is our spiritual drink. This is as well in connection with the last supper where Jesus took the Bread gave thanks and break it and gave to everyone and the wine signifies His blood. Therefore the Spirit of God gives life and His blood is the source of life.

When God created Adam, He created him from mud, and breathe into Adam. God breathe his Spirit into Him. Our outward look may not be the image of God but God created men in the image of God, which the Spirit in us is the image of God. Jesus said that "the Spirit of God is upon Me" the Spirit of God wasn't just upon Him but was in Him as well and when the Son gives life it is the same as God gives life. When Jesus raised Lazarus, He released life into him. The Word of God is the Words of life, It has the power to build you up or to tear down the kingdom of devil. Spirit of God gives power when the Word dwells richly in us. Wowww...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: