Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Would you believe in Jesus...?

John 11:40 NKJV

Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”

† Shalom †......! Day #83. Do you know that all that Jesus is asking from us our 100% trust in Him? Let us pray. Father, we want to believe in You no matter how hard it gets or how worst the situation can be. Because we want to see Your glory shine forth in every aspect of our lives and in every situation we are going through. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, I received this word from the Lord for the first time in my life was when I was sent on a mission trip to Cambodia in 2012. At that time I don't know what is the purpose of going there, but I took time to fast and pray. And when I fasted and prayed, the Lord spoke to me from this verse and I received it into my Spirit. Somehow I felt deep in my heart that there's going to be an extraordinary miracles taking place. And so when I was preaching and sharing this verse to the about believe and trust in God and later I called for altar call, many responded and came. What happened next was a history that I will never forget. I didn't know that I could do such things. The Lord used me and worked through me. The lame walked, the deaf heard. Little baby who was 2 years old not able to walk since birth, began to walk. Wow... I was so amazed and God was glorified!  He kept to His promise and I have witnessed His glory!

Friends, are you doubtful?  Are obediently serving God and doing the things He ask you to do? Many people are serving God, but they aren't living in the power of the Holy Spirit and in the presence of God. So they are just living a powerless life. The presence of God and the power of God is different.  the presence of God is already with you but the power of God comes when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. If you want God to use you to do great and mighty works, therefore you must first BELIEVE IN GOD and then you will SEE HIS GLORY. Apostle Paul said, "I BELIEVE therefore I SPEAK." If only you are willing to believe, then you shall witness His power and miracles in your life as well as God working through your life. Don't be a faithless and powerless believer. Desire for more of God in your life. God bless you...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: