Friday, May 8, 2015

Be brave, be strong...!

I Corinthians 16:9, 13 NKJV

For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there  are many adversaries. Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #128. Do you know that in every ministry you do for the Lord, there are many adversaries? Let us pray. Father, as it is written in Your word that "those who know their God shall be strong and attempt greater exploits" likewise,  Lord use us. Even in the midst of great opposition, yet we will still press on, persevere and endure it. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, people say that "the more great and effective ministries come your way, the more pressure will be, the more opposition will be" but just tell me,  which ministry is without opposition, rejection, people coming against it and so on? I shall speak today from my own experience. Friends, as you'll know that I am actively involved in the youth ministry and every year there's youth revival meeting, encounter fresh fire 12 hours worship celebration,  mission trips and many more. Each time I do this, there is always a strong force that's tries to stop me. The devil tries every of his dirtiest tricks just to stop me, but one thing I do, I never look at it as a threat,  but I wage war against it, I persevere and endure it by all means! And I see the victory of the Lord. The devil may try to attack you from every corner, never be shaken, but stand strong fight it like a man! A ministry that's without any troubles or opposition or any attacks from the anyone, I think there's something wrong to it. It's like so easily we are doing the ministry without any price to pay. Something really wrong...!

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Yes! Friends and fellow workers, it doesn't matter what situation you are going through in the ministry as well and your personal life,  remain strong and face it like a man! Never give in to give up. Have a mentality of a soldier who fights fearlessly. Let not your faith ve shaken with the things around you and even from people who tries to scare you out. Have a steadfast faith in Christ Jesus. Be brave to do greater things for God. Hallelujah 🙌 !

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: