Monday, May 18, 2015

We have been crucified with Christ...!

Galatians 2:20-21 NKJV

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #138. Do you know that your life is belong to Jesus? Let us pray. Father, we commit our lives once again to You. We surrender everything we are to You totally and we pray that You will use us to glorify Your name. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, today the reason we are having a good life is because Christ gave Himself for us. Te moment we accepted Jesus as our Lord and Saviour,  our old self have been crucified at the cross. It is no longer we that live but Christ in us. Therefore let us make sure that we do not live this life somehow carelessly. We live by faith in Jesus and not by sight wanting to see things happening first and then ti believe,  but to believe 1st then to see the plans of God in regard to our lives comes to past.

This life is a gift of grace from God to us. Grace means not to continue to sin. Why grace? It's because the Son of God, who loved us and gave Himself for us that we may have eternal life and that we may ve found righteous in Him. Let not our lifetime be in vain but live it fully for the glory of God. Always remember that your old self have been crucified with Christ. The old nature has no power and authority upon your life. Christ reigns in us and through us. Hallelujah 🙌!  It was for freedom that Christ has set us free and no longer to be subject to the bond of slavery. God bless you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: