Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Be not selfish...!

Philippians 2:3 NKJV

Let nothing be  done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #147. Do you know that selfish ambition will not bring us anywhere? Let us pray. Father, let us not strive against one another with selfish ambition but to uphold and lift up one another in faith and encouraging them to continue to stand firm in the Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, many of us unknowingly chasing towards a selfish ambition.  In the ministry,  we strive against each other instead of lifting up one another. Just because one selfish ambition we have, ww are willing to even backstab one another,  talking bad about one another, slandering, gossiping, ridiculing, criticizing all just to bring them down and we want to go up. By doing this, do you think the Lord is pleased? Humbleness is the beginning of every great ministries. If in this little things you aren't willing to be humble and highly esteem another better than you, I don't think so that you will prosper in you ministry. Most of the time I see it in my Facebook status updates, oh man sometimes I wonder why on earth they created Facebook.  People are shooting one another, ridiculing, criticizing and so on in the Facebook and the best part is they are "servants of God" and I don't know which God do they serve, for my God doesn't teach me that.

Friends one thing I desire to see is that everyone of you who reads my daily devotion,  I pray that God will use you extraordinarily. Catch the fire and run with the fire. Aspire for greater heights in the Lord and never remain at jist one level but continue to upgrade yourself in the Lord. This is my prayer and desire for you. Let us serve God with humbleness. Amen! Hallelujah 🙌!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

No comments: