Monday, May 11, 2015

Perseverance and endurance...!

II Corinthians 4:8-10 NKJV

We  are  hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we  are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #131. Do you know that although we're going through a rough and tough time in our lives, yet we remain strong because Christ who strengthen us? Let us pray. Father,  we can do all things through Christ who strengthen us. We thank You for though we're hard-pressed on every side of our lives, yet we remain strong because of You, O Lord. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Hallelujah 🙌!  Friends, you know the blessed assurance that we have is our hope and trust in the Lord! Yes, it is true. Even though I go through a lot of troubles and problems,  yet even in the midst of the storm, I am able to smile. This is not a fake smile but a smile that's from the depths of my heart, a genuine smile because I know my God is able, oh yes He is able to deliver me out of every situations of my life because of my trust and hope is in the Lord. Even though it seems that I am hard-pressed from every corner,  it produces perseverance in me to endure all things. I am hard-pressed until the precious diamond is made. 

We  are  hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we  are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. Because Jesus lives in us, He gave us the strength we need to persevere and endure. Just as apostle Paul said, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Yes, because the life of Jesus is manifested in and His resurrection power is is at work ij our lives now, so that we will not give in to give up but to persevere and endure all things through Christ who strengthen us. Hallelujah 🙌!  Amen! God bless You.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: