Monday, May 4, 2015

God is faithful...!

I Corinthians 10:13 NKJV

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #124. Do you know that God knows to what extend you can be tempted and He doesn't allow us to be tempted beyond what we can bear? Let us pray. Father, we thank You for the assurance You gave us and the help in time of distressed. We thank You for the escape plan You have prepared for us in every situation of our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, God knows how far we are able to be stretched. God doesn't allow us to be stretched beyond our capabilities and abilities. He allows us to go through a time of trials and testing so that when we are tested, we will remain steadfast, standing firm in our faith. When it seems like things which are happening around are not in favor for us, just know this and be assured that God has prepared the escape plan for you. Put your faith in the battlefield and you shall see the salvation of God.

Many of us give up so easily when we are tempted and tested. God is looking for those who know their God and will do greater exploits for Him. God is looking for those who are strong and steadfast in their faith. Friends, many times I've personally been through rough and tough times in my life, yet in all situations I did not choose to give up, but to persevere, to breakthrough every odds and obstacles until I attain the goal. It is Christ who strengthens me and gives me victory. How about you? I believe that you have some extraordinary testimonies as well. Continue and keep moving forward. When the going get tough, the tough gets going! Hallelujah 🙌!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: