Sunday, April 26, 2015

Be fascinated...!

Romans 14:17-19 NKJV

for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. For he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable to God and approved by men. Therefore let us pursue the things which  make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #116. Do you know that the kingdom of God is not about eating and drinking? Let us pray. Father,  help us to pursue the things which are acceptable to You as we continue to serve You, Lord. Seeking Your righteousness and holiness in every aspect of our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends,  haha 😂 I had to admit this, every time we go to a good restaurant or eat good food, for sure we will take a nice picture of it and post it in the instagram, Facebook and so on. Yeah, we are so fascinated by the food and we post it. Nah, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong in it. I do this things and I know what I'm telling. Nevertheless, I'm not against it. What I would like to share is people gets fascinated by yhe things of the world until they neglect the righteousness and the holiness of God.

Let us therefore begin to seek His kingdom and righteousness once again. Be fascinated by the things of God,  His righteousness, His holiness, His joy and peace. Oh Yes friends the things God have for you is extremely far from our thinking. Be fascinated friends! Hallelujah 🙌!  For he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable to God and approved by men. Therefore let us pursue the things which  make for peace and the things by which one may edify another. Awesome!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: