Monday, April 13, 2015

Testify to the Gospel...!

Acts 20:19-21, 24 NKJV

serving the Lord with all humility, with many tears and trials which happened to me by the plotting of the Jews; how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house, testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #103. Do you know that you never cease serving God no matter what happens? Let us pray. Father, let us have the mentality of a soldier as we serve You, and serving in humbleness. No turning back from Your truth and Your love. Let all the earth know that You are Lord and Saviour. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, for the past few days, I've been sharing regarding revival fire, taking back by force whatever the devil has stolen from us, the power of God. Again today, I'm sharing to you regarding to ferventness in serving God. Apostle Paul has always been a good example for me to learn from. He is a man who does the ministry of God without looking into his circumstances, regardless of his life, he went all out doing the ministry of God. By all means he persuaded the Jews and the gentiles to believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Paul is one of my heroes of the Bible. The fervent spirit which he potrays as well as in humbleness of heart in serving God and others has taught me a lot personally.  My race in this generation is to bring them back to God. To seize them from the hold and bondage of the devil.

I am willing to go to the very extand of stretching my life for this cause, because I want to see revival take place in this land and I want to see many souls return to Christ Jesus. If not, I wouldn't be bothered to do so. We must not hold back anything but to preach a radical and practical life impacting message of the Cross. Never compromise in preaching His word. If you want to win this generation,  your family, your friends back to Christ then you, we must be radical in doing His ministry, aggressive in prayer, abounding in the Love of God, boldly proclaiming and testifying the Word of God. But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. So friends,  what's holding you back now? God bless you...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: