Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bring them back!

Acts 7:34 NKJV

I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt.

*****
† Shalom †......! Day #94. Do you know that you must take back by force what the devil has stolen from you? Let us pray! Father,  here we are, send us to bring back our generation to You. By force and by all means we want to seize them and bring back to You. Bring them back Lord! In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, unknowingly our generation has been sold to the devil and now it is our responsibility to seize them back. Things our ancestors did unknowingly,  it's affecting us now and we MUST TAKE THEM BACK BY FORCE! Why is there oppression? Why is the strive?  Why is the people spreading animosity? Why is there violence? WHY? Is it because we, our human flesh wants it? No I don't think so! Is it because since the beginning there's this spiritual warfare happening in the spiritual realm. I am not saying that our ancestors are wrong... No... They have been fooled by the devil and tricked into the devil's schemes and the whole generation from their time till today been bound to the devil. But we are taking it back by force now!

And now COME, says the Lord. Come together for this generation to seize this generation from the devil's hold. Bring them back to God! Are you willing to fight for your generation? We fight not against flesh and blood but the power and the principalities of the darkness. Get ready friends! Here I am, send me Lord, must be everyone's desire!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: